Quality is ensured by the scrutinized selection of participating providers and the operation of its “Quality Assurance Programs”. All participating physicians are members in good standing with the National College of Physicians. Specialists must be "Board Certified" and comply with other requirements such as continuing education and "Peer Review" programs. Clinics are selected for their distinguished service to their community and must belong to the National Hospital Association.
Access to quality healthcare is made easy with:
- Over 200 physicians along the U.S.-Mexico Border
- Two SIMNSA owned state of the art medical clinics in close proximity to the U.S. border
- Emergency and urgent care services worldwide
- Groupo Medyca, our state-of-the-art surgical center
- Interlab, one of the most modern and technically advanced laboratories in Mexico
- New technology that allows physicians access to patient medical records online, 24 hours a day
- Some of the most secure patient privacy software available
At SIMNSA, our goal is not only to make cross border healthcare practical, but affordable for both employers and their workforce. By focusing our health services in Mexico, we’ve been able to reduce the cost of medical services
SIMNSA is a Mexican healthcare company. It may not seem like a point of differentiation, but it allowed us to bring a culturally sensitive viewpoint to the creation of a realistic healthcare program. This isn’t an attempt to force clients into ridged molds, but to create a catered solution to this very unique employee/employer relationship.